Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, November 19

Thoughtful Thursday
"So if the devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada I'm in between but way more fresher (Why are we...late) But way less effort, cause when you try hard that's when you die hard"

~Kanye West/ Can't Tell Me Nothing

Anytime I feel like I am trying too hard, this Kanye lyrics comes to mind. And today I definitely was over working myself for no reason, so as soon as I left class, I recited this lyric because it reminds me not to try so hard and try it again with way less effort. Plus life shouldn't be hard but then again noone said it was going to be easy. So after, I just kinda breathe and let it out. Just live life man, be easy my amigo. Food for thought!

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!