Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, January 12

Tasty Tuesday




    I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of the best tasting food I'd ever had before. This past Saturday, I had fried Lobster for the first time and it was so tasty! Since then, I've been craving it like air. I had it from a chinese restaurant, one of the better ones in Boston, and I want to go back and get some again soon. Not too sure how soon though, I have no clue how much it costs, but I want to go back. Do you wanna try it? Are you a good cook? Below is a recipe that you could try.


    Ingredients

    3 cups all-purpose flour

    1/2 teaspoon salt

    1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

    1/2 teaspoon white sugar

    1/2 teaspoon onion salt

    1/2 teaspoon garlic salt

    1/2 teaspoon dried parsley

    1/2 teaspoon celery seed

    1/2 teaspoon paprika

    1/2 teaspoon cornstarch

    1 cup milk

    2 eggs, beaten

    1/2 cup vegetable oil

    4 lobster tails, shelled


    Directions

    Mix the flour, salt, black pepper, sugar, onion salt, garlic salt, parsley, celery seed, paprika and cornstarch together in a small bowl.

    In another small mixing bowl combine the milk and eggs, mix well.

    Pour oil into a skillet or deep fat fryer. Heat the oil to high, approximately 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

    Cut the lobster tails into bite sized pieces. Dip lobster pieces one at a time into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture. Place the lobster pieces one at a time into the skillet or deep fat fryer. Cook until lobster are golden brown.


No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!