Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, July 11

21-7 is expanding!

Before I start, big, huge, dinosaur thanks to A-list & Elle for extending the invitation to me!

My name is ALEX (you can call me Allymack, Mack for short) and I'm the newest addition to your favorite crew: 21-7!

Theres no real reason for an introduction, yall will get to know me soon enough but, in case you really care...

I'm 20 (next month), I'm in college, I live in Queens, I am HI, NY, & DMV all rolled into one, I'm a writer, I still love H.E.R., I eat, I breathe, I sleep, I blog, and all that other shit.

This isn't about me though, it's about 21-7, a vision, a movement, a dream, a REALITY...

ALL THAT.

So don't sleep. And if you don't know, get familiar.

Jump for Little Jackie info

any of the boroughs will appreciate the summertime NYC vibe we all enjoy every year. LJ's single, "The World should Revolve Around Me" is a light (and very catchy) upbeat track about--what else--the world revolving around yourself. It's a bit of a relationship basher but, we (girls & guys) have all been there before.



They're a good look, a good listen, and a good BUY. Support good music!

Little Jackie Myspace Page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the team hope i get to meet u soon

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!