Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, July 28

Who loves the Disney channel?

It's my guilty pleasure. I have a love-hate relationship with Miley Cyrus...I hate Miley Cyrus but i love Hannah Montana. I super love Wizards of Waverly Place cause Selena Gomez is the shit (in many ways) & ICarly is the shit too. But these 15yr olds have become too much for me. Selena & her bff, Demi (another Disney star) started making youtbe videos like Miley & her bff Mandy (whos like 22) do. Well Miley & Mandy decided to be mean girls and make a parody making fun of Selena & Demi. HATEEEEERS! I think it's just sad. Selena & Demi's video was stupid...but teen girls are just the worst..rich teen girls are even more worst...add celebrity to that and you get fucking....Lindsey Lohan...these little girls are too grown. That shit aint cute...well anyways I think A-List & I should do a bff youtube show too...We're not rich or celebrities (& im not a teen) but maybe we can do parodies of these dumb bitches & build our fame...what yal think?

anywho...lol...peep the 2 videos here.



in response, Demi & Selena said they were suprised & honored by it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolol i like the parody.. i like miley.. im sorry... they are too funny... demi & shdif are ass tho... they cant be miley & mandy... i cant wait to see demi & her friend reply


ahhhhhh bitchess!!!!

Anonymous said...

taha. i used to have a personal vendetta aganist miley but i had a breakthrough and the girl amazes me. shes like an enigma or something. and she was a cheerleader. BUT, i have to say i'm team selena/demi because miley is just too corny for words. but i want her accent. that is all.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!