Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, July 14

Iphone 3G


Everytime a fancy new phone comes out...I never get it. Just because I'm too broke to spend hundreds on a new phone every year (& I have an electronic curse). So whenever I meet someone with who can afford the latest fancy phone, I ask them how they like it...and most of them always say "its ok" and that they intend on getting something newer & better soon (gag me). Well with the Iphone i got a mixture of "its ok" & "its perfect". I had the pleasure of using one & I think it's great. And this is even greater!
The new Iphone 3G has arrived! It has new & fatser features.
It's available at Apple stores & AT&T stores. This phone is perfect. If you meet someone who has it and says it's just ok, tell them to get over themself.

Peace people!
-Elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Apple had a major server meltdown on release day, taha.

21-7 Magazine said...

lol...aint that some shit
smh


-Elle

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!