Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, July 28

Aubrey O'Day going solo


This bitch is making moves! Besides Danity Kane, homegirl is acting in HairSpray on Broadway and now has her own clothing line! Whoa! It's called Heart On My Sleeve. It's basically a bunch of cheesy/ass quotes on tees, undies, & hoodies, for guys, girls, kids, dogs, and she has some cute accessories. I am so diggin' the DJs make me horny cropped tee, plus I love the ANTM models....Aubrey shouldn't model though. Her facial expressions are the freakin' worst!
Well anyways, the clothes are affordable, printed on quality American Apparel. Check the site.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the line, cool sayings and shit.. but her men's line HAS to be for gay men

Anonymous said...

Eh, I'm only mildly stimulated by this..the DJs make me horny tee is really all that caught my attention. maybe the love is a battlefield..only because i like the grenade.

what i DID like is the Othello quote that she based the line on. Shakespeare is the man. Now if only the clothes lived up to that name..sigh.

Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!