Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, July 17

i hate wmns dunks


well most of them...they're cliche & kinda offensive, like those damn polka dot ones, smfh, why would i wear those? really. But anyways, they did good with these to ya left. Altho the varsity colors have been done time & time again, this mixture is cool for summer time...they're leather & canvas, & the stitching adds the right pizazz.
I dont know what it will take for Nike to give more love to the ladies. I mean we have some cool kicks, but the fellas get so many interesting colorways. I see so many sneakers I love and know I'll never have a chance to wear 'em. It just isn't right. Sometimes I wonder what year we're in.

-elle



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

voting rights & a drivers licenses won't shut you up?!?! now you want cool dunks too? wtf

jus kiddleing

Anonymous said...

lmao




(u like how i swagga jacked u with the blogger names? lol)

Anonymous said...

lol.. wats mines is yours

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!