Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, July 18

New Gym Class Heroes

Peace sign/index down was produced by Cool & Dre & features Busta Rhymes. I'm hoping the song will grow on me & I'm hoping their 3rd album The Quilt (out Sept. 9th) will be as great as their 2nd album, which was & still is my shit. I never heard anyone rep upstate like they did on that album (& they do so in this song). I think its kinda wack they didn't flip the bird in this video, cause isnt that what 'put up ya peace sign, put ya index down' means?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the song is kinda booooo- but i cannot deny the movement!! anddd busta been featured on a couple songs now.. i think hes tryna come back...
fucks wit it!

Anonymous said...

i am completely in love with travie. like, head over heels engagement ring type stuff. he is perfect...the song had to grow on me a tad but really i just like looking at him, LOL

and The Quilt neeeeeds to be as good as the first 2 albums or ill cry.

the end!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!