Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, July 8

why we fucking love him.

Kanye West' Blog

NO ANGER MANAGEMENT... IF ANYTHING I NEED ANGER ENHANCEMENT! LOL!!!
07.07.2008


Do yall remember when people said my fiance was pregnant???? What happened to that rumor????? I guess after we broke up it was just forgot about???? I'm just using that as an example of how people make up stuff and everybody runs with it. I had my own family asking me about that. Now the media is saying I'm going to anger management something or 'nother. I have never had any conversations about anger management. If anything, I need anger enhancement!! lol! I get off the plane in Hawaii today and the world is saying my management team said blah blah blah... SIIIIIIGGGHHHH! I told the media you can't make up lies about me because I have a media outlet myself. Oh and sidebar I don't know if everyone has realized this yet but I don't do interviews if there's anything I wanna say I'll say right here on my own blog.



Check this out...I took a quote from my rant and used it as my headline.. just like a real media outlet would... hahaha


I noticed this 'bout this blog for a minute now...and he just announced it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love ye
they need to stop talking bout him.
friicken losers.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!