Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, April 25

cold world

Today, well technically yesterday, (it's 1:47am) I came home around 11:30pm to find my block surrounded by police, ambulance, people, and yellow tape preventing me from going down my block. And then I saw it. A man dead on the curb. Blood everywhere. Someone was shot twice in the head, 2 houses next to mine. 20 minutes before I got home, on the side walk I walk everyday. I don't know how I feel. I couldn't stop staring at the body, until they covered it. And the police officer told me I had to go around the block. The police are talking to my dad right now. He obviously heard the gun shots. I just don't understand how people could kill. Whatever the problem, nothing is worth loosing your life over. It makes me so sad that we live in a world where you never know what's going to happen when you walk out your door. Thank God I didn't get off work 20 minutes earlier, or I would of been there. A bullet has no name on it. All we can do is pray. And have hope for a better day.

Enjoy today, everyday that you get one.

God bless

2 comments:

In A NY State Of Mind said...

Damn that's crazy. Reality check. Elle I had no idea your block was live like that....i might reconsider carrying equipment dolo out there. :?

ELLE said...

its really not bad like that i promise

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!