Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, April 25

I heart Nylon

First I'd like to say that Nylon's May 2009 issue is a hot one. You know, I'm very rarely ever disappointed with their issues. Nylon Magazine is the shit. And their collabo with Nike is even shittier. They come for both the ladies & the fellas! Hollaz! And the variety of colors is ridiculous! How does one choose.
Peep this video of behind the scenes of the photo shoot they did for the kicks. (in the current issue) They asked their friends to model 'em. Peeps like designers, students, a model, stylist, & other super fly heads.
The kicks drop June 1st! Be ready!
Jump for the shoot!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

A-LI$T said...

cool beans, very hot

Fresh3000 said...

This is hot! Dunks are my jumpoff but I'm not a big neon color person but it's still hot!

-
www.fashionhurtz.com

Loniii Ann said...

I want the yellow ones.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!