Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, April 19

models & the men who love them

Vogue May '09 did a spread with super models & their boyfriends. I had no idea Chanel Iman & Tyga were dating. From their article they seem happy together, so I'll refrain from talking shit. I think it's cool that their bfs don't mind being shorter than them though. They shouldn't be. If they're secure.
Jump for the other couples. My fav is Doutzen Kroes & Greg Andrews






















click to enlarge










3 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

whattttt no way,idk either
I love Chanel !!!!!!!!

BackPack said...

tyga's corny...
idk what else to say loll

BackPackBlog.Blogspot.com

ELLE said...

lol i agree backpack...she's too fire for him

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!