Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, April 28

the best mixtape eveeeer

Seriously Jacques Jams is the most amazing mixtape on the planet. I listen to this shit nonstop. Every track is a hit. Every track! Chester French is the shit for this one. I gotta ride their cocks!
This shit features Solange, Kardinal Offishall, N.o.r.e., Pusha-T, Janelle Monae, Common, Diddy, Jadakiss, Wale, Pharrell, Jermaine Dupree, Bun B, Talib Kweli, & Mickey Factz....and Cassie is a Jimmy Choo girl name Chloe, lol. And their Lady GaGa Poker Face Remix is fucking ridiculous!
These dudes don't even make sense. What's the shit about this mixtape is how they're making fun of themselves on going from college boys to swimming in pools of ciroc. The skits are funny as hell. And you gotta love 'em for keeping it real.
Amazingness at its purest! My personal favs are I'm Sorry, No Parents Allowed, I'm So Tall, Ciroc Star is the ill party song, & C'Mon...just my top.

Get Familiar with the way that this feels!



4 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

damn i have yet to download this, but when my cp stops being slow i will.

ELLE said...

u can listen here!

Loniii Ann said...

It's only 30secs

ELLE said...

you gotta login

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!