Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, January 21

Have you met GPPR?

Hellz Bellz is taking over the world one step at a time. I love it! I`m a huge Hellz fan so I wouldn't be surprised if I buy one of these shirts and make it my own :) ( I like to wear mens clothes) Look out for the Hellz brother line, GPPR to drop summer 2010

The Gentleman, the philosopher, the pervert, and the rebel. All embodiments of the manifesto for this line. It appeals to the young sophisticate, who opposes the idea of authority and caters to the artistic and design world…”blurring the lines between those pencil pushers and the know-it-alls."

GPPR Summer 2010 Collection Video from HELLZ on Vimeo.

3 comments:

A-LI$T said...

so hellz created GPPR?

ELLE said...

i dig it.

Kay ♥ said...

SIIIIIIIIIII @ alist

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!