Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, April 3

Word.


“Don’t forget that impossible is nothin’, your environment is irrelevant
Just don’t let your emotions over power your intelligence
Refuse to give up, your mistakes don’t define you
they dont dictate where you headin’, they remind you

That time keeps tickin’, let your mind keep clickin’
Never stop thinkin’, be aware of your decision
and beware of the collisions
And the potholes hidden in the road that you travel on your lifelong mission
Just listen everyday like a snap shot is taken, if you live you could learn if you just be patient…Cause life is like a slide show
And all the places I go
And all the things that I know
Through all the highs and lows
‘Cause life is like a slide show
And all the things that I’ve seen
And all the things that I dream
You can’t take away from me”

T.I., Impossible is Nothing

2 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

AGREED!
TEARS FOR TI.
= /

ELLE said...

i can dig it...he's a good lyricist

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!