Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, November 19

Bodega X Reebok Pump 20


Reebok is celebrating their 20th anniversary of the "pump" sneaker. I've seen many collaborations, but I think this one is the best. The military inspired shoe has the perfect blend of colors. Further more, what excited me even more, was that the collab is with Bodega, a Boston sneaker store. As much as I've been to the store, I didn't know they were getting it in like that! If you've never seen the store, you could even see shots of it in the Wale and Lady Gaga song, "Chillin." The shoe comes out November 21st and it's by lottery only. Of you live out of state you can still cop a pair though. Visit the site for more info. Jump for more angles of the shoe and the shirt Bodega designed as well.








No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!