Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, November 11

Fucking on a pill

If you aint know by now, Wiz is my hubby. Hey daddy, I'm watching you. Download the mixtape if you haven't already, I recommend deleting all the remixes and jus rocking to his original stuff. No pun baby, just real. This song isn't my fav, but I do love Wiz's part. Let's hope to god that the next video is for "Weekend" or "Meet New People" :)

@realWizKhalifa
www.myspace.com/wizkhalifa

Wiz Khalifa "Hello Kitty"


ALSO- them biddies is mafuckin WHACK. Looking like some fuckin midgets, could have put on some heels!!!! See, thas why u need an a-lister like me in your video daddy

3 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

I STAY BLASTING B.A.R.
the remixes are whack i deleted them!!!
boys are hot!

Loniii Ann said...

smoking cigs aint cute
is it like a before kush ritual?

.stac. said...

LMAO! You went in on the biddies A! I love you.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!