Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, August 10

Fanny Pack is America's Best Dance Crew

Fanny Pack was the most creative, the most innovative, entertaining, the illest, and the best dance crew on this fucking MTV show. America is fucking stupid! I do not understand why So Real is doing so well. It's truly mind boggling. This is why I've lost faith in humanity. I also don't really understand the judges decision. I am a Super Cru fan, and this show's finale should be between them & Fanny Pack, but I have to say that Fanny Pack's dancing skills are off the chain. Simple. At least their last show repped the decade that inspired them. It was really sad to see them go. I hope we'll be seeing more of them. Check the MTV site to see their best routines...including the Missy performance that gave them the only ever ABDC standing ovation.


p.s i know im mad late
peace my loves
-Elle



No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!