Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, August 14

HE RAPS???

SO AFTER SOME LATE NIGHT INTERNET LURKING I WAS LOOKIN THROUGH A BUNCH OF STUFF AND FOUND A SONG BY A RAPPER NAMED DRAKE. DRAKE??? WHO THE FUCK IS THAT RIGHT? RIGHT, ANYWAY I DO A LITTLE RESEARCH AND COME TO FIND OUT JIMMY BROOKS FROM DEGRASSI IS A RAPPER/ RNB SINGER. I KNOW YOUR ALL THINKING WHY DOES HE WATCH DEGRASSI (I GOT LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS SHIT!) ANYWAY HE'S ACTUALLY PRETTY VERSATILE AND HIS LYRICS AINT TO SHABBY YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK HIM OUT!

DRAKE WEBSITE
DRAKE MYSPACE

6 comments:

MACK said...

my man...you are LATTEEEEE! Drake is def on my list of favs...AND im an avid Degrassi fan...GET FAMILIAR sex!

MACK said...

you need to get his mixtapes Room for Improvement and Comeback Season and all the rest of his unreleased/released shit and get with the programmmmm dude

Anonymous said...

woooord maaaaad late! Aint Degrassi aint for no little kids! That show is fucking real!

Anonymous said...

why thank you mack for putting me on lol

Anonymous said...

i never knew he was from degrassi although i use to watch that show.
wooooooo.love drake<3

ELLE said...

wow im 5 yrs late...but ok jimmy brooks! get em!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!