Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, August 15

Married To The Mob Fall 2008


I think Leah stepped her game up a bit this season. This Fall jeans & leggings are added to the phenomenon that is MTTM. The photo shoot is aight, including scenery like Alife, on top of some cool furniture, & pasties are involved. White jeans for fall is a little pointless (because anyone in their right mind won't purchase that) but I'd cop 'em in the blue. Black would have been great. But I am definitely feeling that MOB sweater with the kangaroo pockets. Their crew necks are great, their tees are as fun as ever. I think A-List & I might have to cop that Female Ceo tee. Jump to see all the coolness. And hit their site for the whole line, colorways, & purchases.









No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!