Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, August 10

H.B.I.C.: ZinaStar


Of course you haven't heard of this Californian hottie, she's a model! But she's an actress too, so you might recognize her! From Justin Timberlake's video My Love, with T.I. or the star in N*E*R*D's video, Everyone Nose. And you can catch an animated version of her with Dave at the movie theatre in Chromeo's video, Mama's Boy

You know why I'm diggin her?
Zina and I have a lot in common.. We're both 19 years old, half black- half white and beeauutiful! I guess I'm just missing the star part- then we'll be exactly the same! And it doesn't hurt that she is very much the humanitarian, supporting coalitions and advocate groups, and encouraging others to do the same! She chills with some people you may know: DJ Skeet Skeet, Sarah Morrison, Chanel Iman, Katy Perry and everyone else the Cobrasnake takes pics of..

She's a well-rounded lady insistent on her plans, and I love herrr!
Expect some ZinaStar music soon too!

JUMP for pics & vids


N*E*R*D: Everyone Nose


Justin Timberlake F/ T.I.: My Love
Embedding disabled, so peep it here

Chromeo: Mama's Boy
Peep it here







ZinaStar's myspace said:
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another"


Myspace.com/ZinaStar
Zinastar.com

<333 A to the List

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

word she's fucking hot. she's beautiful..and only 19, work it hunaay...A-list you're my super star!

Anonymous said...

p.s its a shame she seems 2 mostly hang with the hipster white folk (lol)....but maybe 1day we can steal her...cause she seems 2 be the shit...her blog...and that pic with the drawings all over her...she's def 1 to dig.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!