Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, August 14

Boycott:


So if you guys haven't noticed, my posts have been pretty random. Why you ask? Because the people at Geek Squad are MORONS!!!! My computer has been in "repair" for over a month. Traveling back and forth with these idiots. Finally they decided to just give me a new computer, because apparently the Geek Squad are the unintelligent kind of geeks. But on top of that they will only save my documents for an outrageous fee of $160!!!! There is a local computer place by my house, that will save it for $80. Half of that. Can you believe that bullshit. I just want to save you guys trouble...do not buy from Best Buy and DO NOT use the Geek Squad. Support local businesses, because they believe in good customer service & they're not just about trying to steal your hard earned dough. So while my laptop is in the hands of these fools, my posts will only happen when my mom lets me use her laptop, which isn't frequent because of my electronic curse. smh.

peace out homies


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!
ELLE YA NUTS DATS WHY I LOVE YOU.
YEAH THE GEEK SQUAD SUCKS A$$.
DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE.
LOL

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!