Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, August 13

Jet Settin' -- Mack on the move!


Traveling is the one thing I'll NEVER suck at, it's in my blood and I'm at it again! 21-7 has a temporary TEXAS rep! I arrived here in Austin/Killeen Texas last night and holy shiet it's hot as hell!!! So far so good, I'm kickin' it with my besties from high school. The house is BIG, the food is great, and life kicks ass for the moment. People in Texas have some pretty badass accents -- and everyone knows I'm clearly not from here due to my lack of twang. But I am happy to announce that the myth of "Everyone loves New Yorkers" is TRUE! As soon as they hear that familiar accent, or emphasis on simple words like 'water', you're instantly cool. Pretty bitchin', eh? Add the Guam plates on Lauren's car and our Hawaii licenses and plates in the window and we're pretty much international superstars...hells yeah! Expect lot's of flicks over the next week of this gorgeous Southern city, courtesy of 21-7's own resident jet setter (please hold the applause)! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! 21-7 team is on the move!

Anonymous said...

lol loves you Mack!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!