Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, August 5

The Kidnapped Currents



Phillip, Manny & Patrick= The Kidnapped Currents. And these underground rocker Cali boys are sick! Manny bangs it out on the drums and Phillip & Patrick handle the vocals, guitar & bass. P & P tear it up though, I love how they layer the vocals. Kudos team, kudos!
May we suggest: Late, Prove Me Wrong, Kiss Me A Lie & The Only Thing

Friend request them, or add a song to your page!
Myspace.com/TheKidnappedCurrents
PureVolume.com/TheKidnappedCurrents

JUMP to view a live performance & lyrics




These lyrics here are simply moving, the song is called Late
It's getting late and
My eyes hurt from
Forcing them shut
As my lips start to
Swell and my teeth become numb
So numb

I can't recognize
Your eyes anymore

Why can't I just lay
My head and rest i guess
I'm just to late you got
My nerves and my tongue
Tied down

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!