Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, October 31

Asher Roth


Gracing XXL Magazine's Top 10 Freshmen comes a college kid reppin' PA, USA. I saw this cutie & had to know who he was, 'cause I had no clue. And this is the best new shit I've learned all week. His myspace let me know just who the fuck he is...in a nut shell,
he tells us he's making Hip Hop History
he also goes by Asher Paul Roth ( a middle name I'm fond of)
He tells us about his friends' thoughts on him, They say I'm poetic. I say I'm nice.He got a chance to spit for Jay-Z, was found rapping in his dorm room & says he throws keg parties every Sunday,
Industry vet
Steve Rifkind says Asher is the "best lyricist he has heard in the last 10 years."
But Roth says, "Funny thing is I'm not even a rapper. See me.
"

This kid is crazy. His words are ridiculous & his voice makes my private parts tingle.
On his way to becoming Hip Hop greatness, Asher Roth is the mother fucking shit, so it's imperative that you get up on it.
He's my new objective. You know how I feel about skinny dudes with talent, who smoke, drink, love apple sauce, & talk shit like me. He talks shit better than me..'cause he is the truth. He spits knowledge & makes you laugh.
Plus he's sexy ass fuck...icing on the cake.
Check his Myspace right away, listen to his hit I Love College...And definitely check his website TheDailyKush.com
You can listen to & download his mixtape The GreenHouse Effect Vol. 1 there.
It's fucking phenomenal!

Dey Know Asher - Asher Roth



1 comment:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!