Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, October 21

The funniest pro-abstinence story ever in life


Sarah Palin reportedly showed this interactive video to Bristol and Levi. They decided to shag anyways, and now they're having a cwute leetle bahby. PLEASE, watch the whole thing. It's hysterical. The accent is so disgusting it's actually charming. The banana in the locker room, "bawls full to burst", this just made my day. It makes me want to use excessive internet lingo to express how hard I'm laughing right now. Ie: LOL, LMAO, LMFAO, ROTFL, ROTFLMAO, ROTFLMFAOMSOMN (rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off milk squirting out my nose). You know, everyday phonetics.

http://www.bebooksonline.co.uk/girls_and_boys/default.htm


Thanks to Sarah Morisson over at Missbehave!

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!