Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, October 30

Most Official Bitches



Married to the MOB hits us off yet again with another bitching collection for Holiday 2008. Leah is definitely taking MOB to legendary status, adding new shit like hats & scarves, she designed some new denims (not in white gratefully), bombers, some tough leggings, sweaters, & of course her tees always reign supreme. The lookbook also shows the new MOB dunks set to drop Nov. 8th. But besides those, this most official bitch is rockin' Chanel all day.
Jump for the line..and to listen to me talk shit.

Make sure you hit their online shop with the quickness!
You get to see more gear & more color-ways

I fucks with MOB. They're holding it down for the ladies & Leah always manages to keep shit interesting...
But listen, I'm a critic & I always keep it funky. The new jeans are great. I'm actually considering dropping $140 for 'em.
However, the styling of this shoot was horrible. The outfits were not put together well. Honestly the shoot reminds me of that annoying ass white girl (who's actually mad cool) but tries way too hard to be down. Which I think MOB sometimes portrays. And although the model is pretty, her poses are amateur. Granted, she's not a professional. She's MOB's own, Tabatha..but c'mon love, you can pose better than that.
I love the setting of the shoot...being a million dollar bitch means living in a million dollar crib.
I think the Bitchy hoody is ass...but bitches are lovin' it cause at $155 that shit is already sold out! the grey one is.
I like the leggings & I'd fucks with every tee in this collection












Thanks to Nitrolicious for the pics

2 comments:

A-LI$T said...

yeah this photoshoot is mad amateur..these MOB clothes are ass.. like the jeans.. i would never wear MTTB on my ass.. fuck that.. and them leggings and that sweater that has all them letters on it.. HELL NAW!

the tees are the only things i fuck wit too.. and thats only SOMETIMES

ELLE said...

a-li$t and i are on the fone the tearing MOB apaaaaaaaaaaart! lol honesty is the best quality...i wish i recorded this fone call...lol We're the most official bitches

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!