Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, October 25

A-list the Rapper


Okay, so I am the most creative at my worst moments. When I'm bored in class, what? I create some Andy Worhol, Leonardo Da Vinci type shit. Now, I'm going through some transitions in my love life and look what happened...
Understand - A-list
Def on my Yeezy shit in the end! You feelin it?
You can definitely expect more music from me & Elle in the future! ah haaa!

Beat by A-list
Written by A-list & Elle
Jump for lyrics

Since day one
I knew you were the one
I've told you multiple times
I'm sorry
It's just
I must not be ready
but when I am
Will you still be there


I'm tryna show you
That I'm trying
But- all I hear is
(YOU'RE LYING)
C'mon-Can we do it again
Start over, be friends
Oh my god
I can't believe this
You left me?
And your serious?
Please baby come back to me
I need you, you need me
This
Is a part of our love
And
We cannot give up on us
Lets try it again
Huh?
Lets, lets, lets try it again


I love you (Take me back)
(Repeat)

We will be together one day
Even if it's not to-day
Life will work us out
If our love is strong
It can't go wrong
That's why I had to write this song
Now I see
Whats meant to be
Will be cuz may-be
The time aint right
We shouldnt have to fight
Every night
Jus to figure it out
Shit- i cant figure it out
My heads spinning
My body aches
All for love
It's never too late
That's why I hate
to go through this
It's all Bullshit
Lets try it again
Huh?
Lets, lets try it again

Take me back
(repeat)

7 comments:

ELLE said...

lol wat more can we say...we love art

MACK said...

ayyyyy! a-list is actually the perfect rap moniker. hahaaa, there is no end to your creativity woman!

(SEX)AVIER said...

i fuck with it
your voice sound like rosario dawsons on the 25th
hour
DAMN MAKE ME WANNA (SEX)

ELLE said...

lmao...this shit is still crazy 2 me

A-LI$T said...

ahhhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

OMFG!
that was F**KING GOOD SHYT!
LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

haha. a lil Goggles-esque huh?

loved it.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!