Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, October 29

Guess Who?


JUMP for the answer!



KATY PERRY!
for you, elle!

Katy showed up to her 24th birthday party dressed like former Queen frontman, Freddie Mercury.

See the resemblance?



Party-goers say she was unrecognizable. How fun! I think Elle's infatuation with this chick is rubbing off on me. At a show in North Carolina, she performed dressed as a fried egg, with the cutest piggy boy shorts (I want!).
The spirit of Halloween is definitely in this chicks heart. Love it! (I still want her boyfriend, though)





Photos and info courtesy of The Daily Mail

2 comments:

ELLE said...

I can already tell from her eyes, that's my 1 & only..Katy Perry!!!

ELLE said...

i love you katy!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!