Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, October 25

Soooo

I randomly came upon this music myspace page a minute ago, of 3 girls called the Millionaires. I thought it was so ass. Well recently their music has been brought to my attention again, so i decided to check 'em once more. I still think they're ass. But their shit is catchy..and they're lyrics are bad ass, but I think these bitches are just frontin' for the money...lyrics wise. But hey, can't knock the hustle.
Here's their video for Alcohol (Let's Get Fucked Up! sang in their annoying ass voices) I think it could possibly have guilty pleasure written all over it, I'm really fighting that tho...
I know I talk alotta shit, but I'm interested to know, what yal think about these chicks?
p.s they're ep is called bling bling bling. How fuckin' ass is that!

3 comments:

MACK said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they get an f for content.
i'm breaking into the music industry. we should just start a girl band and sex can be our hype man, HA!

just kidding sex. not really. but yeah.

imagine what the tabloids would think of a girl band with a male hypeman named sex. field dayyyy!

ELLE said...

lmao i dont know know how that would be..interesting im sure. lol
I love my 21-7 representers!

Anonymous said...

sounds like wannabe uffie.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!