Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, October 23

Exclusive Media Thursday's with DJ LJ


Ooowwwww, ahhh man. What the fuck is GHOOD??? (RICH BOY VOICE) It's dat time again... Yes, people. Yes. Its Exclusive Media Thursday w/ me, ur new favorite DJ... DJ LJ. 1st off I wanna jus give a big shout out to TnT. I just left from their CD Release party, it was sooo official. They definitely showed ya man LJ Madd Loveee. I'll do a story on them lata! But let's get down to bizness..


Its Thursday October 23rd (ohh Lord, Halloween is 8 dayz away) & we have a wonderful line up for u...
JUMP for EXCLUSIVE MEDIA THURSDAYS with DJ LJ

ARTIST OF THE WEEK: CHEMISTRY

The artist of the week is an up & coming group that is no stranger to 21-7 Mag... Yup... U guested it... CHEMISTRY!! It's amazing how things work out.. Their official DJ (DJ Hypnotiq) and I are very good friends, I've known him for years and he made me aware of them this past week. It just so happens that they fux w/ 21-7 also... small world!!!

HOT JOINT OF THE WEEK:
CHEMISTRY "GET DOWN"

Uhhhh, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the hot joint of the week. It comes from Chemistry! Yezzz Sirrrr.. these mu-fuckaz is on fire out here people. Their brand new joint buzzin in the streets is "Get Down" featuring my good friend, Skull Gangz own Juelz Santana.







MIXTAPE OF THE WEEK: "ROLE REVERSAL" VOL 1. BY DJ SUPA REEM & DJ G$MONEY


For all my Reggae & Hip-hop heads, my homie DJ G$Money of Co-Star Ent & Supa Reem my program diector over at my radio station did a crazy mixtape together. Basically Reem is a reggae DJ & DJ G$Money does Hip-hop. They kind of switched shit up this time around, G did the REGGAE & Reem did the Hip-hop... Pretty interesting, right? Check it out...
myspace.com/DJGMoneyOfficialPage
myspace.com/SupaReem


















VIDEO OF THE WEEK: JADAKISS- A MILLIE

This joint is umm.... OLD AS FUCK!!! But Jada just now put out the video, so here u go...


Peace out bloggers... hit me up!
www.DJLJ.tv
myspace.com/NYCDJLJ
Aim: MrImOnDaBillDJLJ

2 comments:

ELLE said...

straight to the moon! 21-7 Chemistry 2008! doing big things!

A-LI$T said...

that jada video is mad funny.. how the policeman know jada be like "ahh-haaa!"

digg it!!!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!