Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, October 15

Addendum

New Zeitgeist movie. I didn't watch it all yet...I'm scared to.
If you haven't seen the first one...These movies are basically discussing government plans & worldly events that have & will effect us greatly.
Like I keep saying, We got to be hopeful. We can't be sure anything anyone is telling us is the truth. So believe in the best.
But be prepared for the worst.
P.s. this trash ass kid, Mark suggested I watch this when I'm high. Just a thought. I don't think I should tho.
P.s.s. it's 2 Hrs long

check the Zeitgeist site for the 1st movie.

1 comment:

In A NY State Of Mind said...

seen both...shits food for thought. definitely will spark new perspectives on some of the shit going on right now.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!