Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, October 10

LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND: ALBUM REVIEW





The Foreign Exchange
I was first introduced to this group by A-list and really was feeling these guys work. The group consist of PRODUCER: Nicolay and MC: Phonte (from Little Brother) Their first album Connected was hot but I felt it lacked some things.
The Foreign Exchange is back with their second album and on a scale from 1 to 7 I gave this album a 6. I loved all the musical aspects of the album and I felt they released it at such a great time. When the weather starts changing, I admit I start to soften up and the smooth sounds from The Foreign Exchange make October a pleaseant month. Besides, my birthday being here too. The only reason I felt this album wasn't a hands down seven is because I was expecting a lil more lyricism from Phonte, sort of like the first album. Besides all that- this is great album to relax to.

You can listen to the whole album on there page
Check The Jump For music from the album


HOUSE OF CARDS: This is my favorite song of the album so check out the video below

You can listen to the whole album on myspace.com/TheForeignExchange

3 comments:

MACK said...

Connected is god and Leave it all behind is jesus.

please dont get it twisted, sex. this shit is outrageously amazing.

(SEX)AVIER said...

WOW MACK THAT WAS A VERY STRONG STATEMENT IM SORRY LOL

A-LI$T said...

word, leave it all behind def is an improvement but connected is still illll

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!