Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, March 2

doesn't everyone remember when they saw the Sixth Sense?



It's on FX. Channel 40 for me. The scariest, creepiest, most amazingest movie ever. If you have never seen it you have to. But who remembers watching it in the theaters when it came out in '99? I do. I couldn't sleep alone. It gives me the chills now. I want to watch it but I'm only staying until after he gets shot. I can't take it right now. I'm alone and I work in the morning. But damn it's a must see. You know Donnie Wahlberg played that guy who shot Bruce Willis' character.
And we all know this for those famous words.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Loniii Ann said...

my favorite movie in the whole wide world and it still scares the shit out of me until this day.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!