Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, March 1

the MOMA Part 1

Photobucket
Installation in progress... Martin Kippenberger

I went to The Museum of Modern Art last week. I had a great time. I only got up to the 3rd foor, but there are here are 6. Art is truly inspiring. It's so nice to be in an environment full of creations made from so many creative minds. There were so many pieces where I was like "How did they think of this?" Since there were so many, here's Part 1
Jump to see the greatness.



This is what i saw on my way in the museum, but a pic of it when I was on my way out.

Photobucket

my first stop was in the interesting Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Sculpture Garden

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How crazy must it be to live above the Moma?

Photobucket

installation in progress...Martin Kippenberger....I need this chair.

Photobucket

Letters 1966 Richard Tuttle

Photobucket

Garry Winogrand Kent State Demonstration, Washington, D.C. 1970

looks like fun, I'm excited for Spring.
Photobucket

Cityscape 1970 Gerhard Richter

Photobucket

Photobucket

just listenin' to music & drawing.

Photobucket

Watch Tower Sigmar Polke 1984.
I used this for a class project. It was about how the round shape of the flowers aside the straight lines can inspire a silhouette in a fashion collection. 'Cause that's what we're seeing a lot of, the billowing, flowy top or loose tank matched with skinny pants, or shorts, or fitted spandex skirt

Photobucket

Lung 1987 Jac Leirner

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

James Brown Is Dead 2007 Mark Bradford

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Porca Miseria! Chandelier 1994 Ingo Maurer
It's a celebration of cinematic slow-motion explosions.
I love this. I feel like I've seen it before.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!