Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, March 7

Ickitt


So finally there's been word of this amazing baby boy's name. Ickitt Brewer. However, M.I.A. wrote this post on her Myspace blog:

MY BABY IS NOT CALLED ICKITT, PICKIT OR LICKIT THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THE HOLLYWOOD PRESS. HES A BABY , HE DONT NEED PRESS!

I DIDNT RELEASE THE BABY NAME BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK IT WAS NEWS!!!!

BUT I WILL BE BACK WITH SOMETHING NEWS WORTHY SOON , TILL THEN GO PICK ON APPLE, SATCHEL AND MOON UNIT.

LOTS OF LOVE STICKIT!!


Well I like the name Ickitt. I love it actually. I'm sure the baby's name is beautiful, whatever it is.

1 comment:

LeiTxo said...

Wow.. what the hell was she thinking?

smh

-LeiTxo

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!