Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, February 5

Brooklyn!

The Ringmasters were sent home tonight :( So whack. Them Dynamic Edition heads should have been in the bottom 2. But I'm not even surprised, I mean it is "America" voting. But The boys from the hood did their thing & they couldn't say it better, they came to ABDC to show the world flexing & to hold it down for Brooklyn. Well accomplished. I love them dudes. I'm happy they danced to reggae before they left too...for those of you who know flexing know that it's done to reggae music. It sucks tho, next week's challenge is magic tricks, they would of killed it.
I didn't want Fly Kicks to go home either (in the bottom 2), I like them, but damn they need a new stylist. As do the Ringmasters, lol.

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!