Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, February 25

Hellz “Culture Clash” Collection Part 1

Photobucket
Hellz Bellz has dropped off their Spring/Summer '09 collection called "Culture Clash".
Hellz is one of my only favorite female street wear brands because I really think Lanie has an eye of her own. When I look at her collection, even if I like them or not (and I always do), I don't see anything being forced or fronted. Hellz Bellz really is in an element of their own. This collection has some great pieces of course...Lanie is a smart bitch. It's only Part 1 so let's see what comes next. If you head to their site you'll see some previews of more. (& listen to some good MGMT & Amanda Blank) There's this "Respect Our Shit" tee I'm loving! But this denim jacket right here. I MUST own. I saw it a while ago in a past collection and have searched high & low for it. I'm guessing it was never released, and hopefully it will be now. I am all over it. Hey, Lanie wanna hook me up?

Jump for the Culture Clash Collection.


this tee is hot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lanie always delivers some tough jackets. Here's another one.
Photobucket

This is my favorite (besides the jacket) I love this whole look
Photobucket

Photobucket






5 comments:

A-LI$T said...

yeah its iight.. the jacket is tough thats about it, and the jea jacket... the model is iight/.... but the rest of the clothes are mediocre... just iight

Kay ♥ said...

Leah is MOB . Lani is Hellz Bellz ;] , btw lol

21-7 Magazine said...

whoops... thnx Kay!

ELLE said...

lol how i mess that up...thanks kay

BackPack said...

this collection is out there...love the black jacket

BackPack Productionz
Myspace.com/BackPackProductionz
BackPackBlog.Blogspot.com
Youtube.com/BackPackTVision
Twitter.com/BackPackBri

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!