Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, February 16

Chris Brown speaks

“Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

Jay-Z's thoughts: “You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that. I just think we should all support her. She’s going through a tough time. You have to realize she’s a young girl, as well. She’s very young.”

Rihanna's pops said: “At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world.”

I hope she does. I hope we all learn the truth of what happened that night...and if what I've been reading, about this not being the 1st time he hit her, is true. I believe so though. usually in domestic violence, it's never just once. God bless them both.

*all via concreteloop

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!