Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, February 8

who the fuck is watching the Grammy's right now?

Yo that Swagger Like Us performance was crazy. The combination of artists on that track was crazy in itself. I was so happy M.I.A. was on that stage with them. It was only right. Her pregnant ass. She was due today...so she was ready to pop at any minute. Rocking a House Of Holland Spring '09 dress. Crazy mang. And they had it shown in black & white...or was that just my t.v.? Well it made the shit hotter. Kanye, T.I., & Wayne were all looking smooth. I some what enjoyed the Grammy's tonight. I liked a few of the performances a lot. Can't wait till footage is up. Check back here.


Swagger Like Us (Ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Lil Wayne) - T.I.


M.I.A. didn't look quite like that..but she is that bitch.

Photobucket


No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!