Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, February 5

Where Are They Now?



"humalalalalalummulalalallamulumumlalma"


Yo remember JJ FAD???
what the FUCK hapenned to them, I know I was young as fuck but I remember my cousin bumping they song supersonic and sitting in my room getting jiggy by myself. I looked these 3 rocking young ladies up and found out that theyre trying to make a come back. Just recently they signed a contract with Uncle Louie Music Group and plan on re-releasing there supersonic album and also going on tour with The Fat Boys this summer.


CHECK THE JUMP FOR SUPERSONIC VIDEO




Supersonic - J.J. Fad




1 comment:

Loniii Ann said...

i think this is way beyond my time.
never heard of them.
my friends 30+ be talkin about them.
im like WHO?

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!