Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, February 1

This day...

Hell & More

Photobucket
JUMP!

yo I haven't done a "this day" in forever. Mainly because the weather's been whack so my gear's been on regular (as it is in this pic). And every time I go out, I'm rushing..as I always am. Any who, this is me in H&M, which I had no business being in. I'm in Hell & More! I'm too broke to be buying anything besides food, but fashion is my life...so my money actually goes to food, bud, clothes, & bills :( I tried on a few things in H&M but wisely walked out with only 1 item. It was only 20 bucks & hey, as my bf, Rell would say, treat yourself, don't cheat yourself. I think I'll wear it Monday & take a flick. H&M has mad shit for $5 & $10 so check 'em out. Peace mi amors

White V-neck: Hanes (i think)
Vest: Vintage
Metal stud bracelets: Express
Jeans: Express
Sneakers: Nike dunk

p.s not having a camera sucks :( but i love my beat down phone <3
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u should stop spending money on bud..kuz its not a need..u juss like 2 get high kut dat out! and ya u always gotta treat yself 4 da hard work u always doing..

relleasy

ELLE said...

lol shut up rell...i love gettin high, get over it

DeadStock Ric' - Brooklyn Prodigy said...

smoke a thon @ my crib all of feb

aka

i got free crib

come blow it dowwwwwwwwwn


ric'

ELLE said...

lol im there!

Fresh 5 said...

stop bending ur sneakers like that...those will be huge in 2 years..lol..i gets high 2!!!

ELLE said...

lol i dont even realize wen i do that

A-LI$T said...

<3 ya

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!